We believe messaging should be built for productivity, not engagement.
We see attention as an increasingly precious resource that all products and tools should preserve. Everything we do is driven by deep respect for the user’s time and ability to focus, and we are looking for talented and compassionate people to help us build both the future of communication, as well as a wonderful place to work.
We’re a team of engineers and designers who previously built products at Apple, Square, Stripe, Snap, Wish, Facebook, and OpenAI. Our investors include Sam Altman, General Catalyst, and Index Ventures. We’re headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
What we look for
We’re looking for people who deeply care about building high quality software, and take pride in what they build. You’ll fit in if you are self-directed, resourceful, and enjoy the process of learning whatever is necessary to solve a problem. We’re a tight knit team, and we like spending time together. We’ll have rigorous debates about what we build, but without any animosity.
We’ve set out to do the best work of our careers. If you are driven to find new, better solutions to technical, visual, or product challenges that most people would already think of as solved — we’d love to chat.
- Top-tier health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Buy or build your ideal work setup.
- Sixteen weeks paid family leave for new parents.
- Competitive salary and equity packages.
- Company + team retreats. *
- Remote friendly.
* COVID-19. Quill is fully remote and we’ve paused all in-person meetups until the pandemic subsides. Once it’s safe to do so, we plan to return to a hybrid model of both a significant presence in San Francisco and many folks working remotely. Until then, we will also conduct all of our interviews entirely remotely.